Thursday, August 20, 2009

with the wind in my back I don't ever even bat an eye


Was browsing through Singer22 and saw some pics for some line but I fell in love with some of the photos because in ever pic the model was wearing this hat. Unfortunately that hat is not part of the line. But I desperately want one. I already disclosed my new obsession for hats (especially because I seriously hate doing my hair all the time...even though I'm lucky and have easy hair) & that I practically live in my Topshop slouchy beanie (actually bought from topman), but I want one like this one that is tight and rolled up at the hem. I just think it's absolutely cool. I also like this one from Topshop, esp since I should probably try another color. Doesn't it just look so comfy and soft? But I still don't really see a tight one on their website, unless maybe I roll one up myself. Hmm..ohh the troubles.

Anyway such a good day yesterday because 1-my BB Dakota jacket came from Chickdowntown. And hello thankfully I decided to get a large hoping it would be oversized on me but damn is that f%#*er tiny! It's still a very cute fall jacket and it was free so not complaining here. 2-My best friend just came home from a month's long trip to Greece. Ugh we have so much to catch up on but I'm stoked. Also went back to the flea market and got another black blazer but it's linen which is cute and light.

Ahh start my new internship next week. Excited yet nervous. Plus that "big" name I first had applied to and didn't get back to me just called me yesterday asking to meet with me. I'm telling you this is my damn luck. EXACT situation happened last summer but I took the smaller named company internship and loved it so I'm hoping this will be the case too. Plus this one has potential for a job since I'm graduating school this semester (Ahh) where the other most likely not. We'll see how it goes.

xx
ps if you know where that hat is from TELL ME!!

4 comments:

  1. omg i wanna see all the goodies that you got!!!
    im pretty sure you can get the hat from somewhere else, just look for black hats like that on the web, hope you can find one!!

    have fun with your friend and dont forget to show us your new blazer
    xo
    isquisofrenia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic looks kinda like eAngelina Jlie, or is that just me?
    XOXOX
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. as someone who recently graduated (from grad school) and is piecing together kind of crap work since the market is so terrible, i definitely root for one that has future job potential. i hope it goes great for you next week! i am sure it will!
    xo

    ReplyDelete