1.What are your current obssesions? Combat boots, oversized blazers and ripped jeans.
2. What is your weirdest obssesion? The entire Twilight saga. I guess not that weird but considering it's mainly for teenage girls..hmm.
3. What are you wearing today? Topshop stirrup leggings and an oversized vintage sweater.
4. What's for dinner tonight? Hmm don't know yet, too early.
5. Why is today special? Because it's one day closer to the end of the semester. That means summer and my friends finally graduate from school and I have them home for good yay!
6. What would you like to learn to do? Work my sewing machine again.
7. What's the last thing you bought? A black maxi skirt.
8 What are you listening to right now? I have old school 90210 episodes playing on my TV in the background.
9. What is your favorite weather? Sunny, warm with a light breeze.
10.What's your most challenging goal right now? Figuring out what I'm going to do when I graduate.
11. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Florence, Italy.
12. What would you like to have in your hands right now? A magazine. (I'm a tabloid junkie)
13. What would you like to get rid of? The old clothes in my closet.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Back to Florence. I miss Flotown.
15. Which language do you want to learn? Italian.
16. What do you look for in a friend? Kindness and trust.
18.What’s your favorite type of music? I'll listen to pretty much anything. But it doesn't get better than old school Britney.
19. What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet? Chanel Blazer.
20. What is your dream job? Owning my dream store with my bff AK. (Yes we have it planned out.)
21. Any favorite models? Is it too cliche to say Kate Moss? Whatever, I'm a cliche.
22. What would you most likely spend 100 euros on? Shoes.
23. What would you like an endless supply of? Shoes,handbags and bracelets.
24. Girl crush? Kristen Stewart. (I guess it's that twilight thing.)
26. Do you admire anyone’s style? Kristen Stewart, MkOlsen, Johnny Depp, Nicole Richie, Erin Wasson...list goes on.
27. Describe your personal style. I like to think of myself as edgy, grunge, laid back, comfortable yet still have a feminine side. If I like it, I wear it.
28. How did you get into loving fashion? Rummaging through my mom's closet with trips to Barney's on weekends with her, I couldn't resist. Plus she taught me at an early age to be creative and make my own things. (She got it from her mother.)
29. Where do you work now? I just finished an internship with Harrison and Shriftman PR. I worked for the fashion department. Cool experience. I worked the William Rast (Justin Timberlake) fashion show during fashion week.
 Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace questions you dislike with questions of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
 tag eight other people.