Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pure White

Lately I've been craving for a pair of perfect white jeans. I don't think I've ever owned a pair of pure white jeans because of my fear of getting dirty. Yeah I'm one of those that's really careful during dinner and then sits on a bench with wet paint. I used to own a white denim jacket and made the mistake of wearing it one day to H.S. with white Perfetto sweatpants (remember perfetto's..those were cool). Everyone told me I looked like a butcher or belonged in an ice cream shop. But anyway, I feel like I'm finally ready for my first pair of white jeans. I love the vibe they give: fresh & clean. I'm digging the Current Elliot Skinny Jean in Natural Denim Destroy that Vanessa Hudgens is wearing from Singer22. (One of my favorite online stops for all things cool.)

There are so many different styles, I'm debating whether or not I want to go the skinny destroyed route or a classic wide leg. I'm kind of attached to the Current Elliot pair so I may stick with those especially paired with an edgy vintage tee like V.hud rocks, makes me more inclined to add those to my wardrobe. Or even these from Forever21 are totally cute and budget friendly. If you sit on a bench with wet paint you won't feel so guilty.

These are definitely a great alternative to the destroyed skinny look. They can be paired with a vintage tee and gladiator sandals for a relaxed day look or paired with a flowy floral top for a more evening look. There are tons of possiblities when it comes to any style of white jeans. Plus Seven's always fit great.

So which to choose from? Depends on my mood really but either way they both will give me that white jeans fix I've been craving.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment