Saturday, April 18, 2009

You Little Minx

If you're not into the mint green trend and need a little more color in your life, then you can always go the celeb trend route. Rihanna and Lindsay Lohan are some celebs that have been spotted sporting some non traditional manicures. Rihanna had smiley faces and frowning faces on every other nail, while Lilo (in the above pic) went cat-like on us and rocked some pretty serious multicolored leopard print nails. Even Whitney Port from The City posted a picture of her freshly done manicure. It's something I've never tried before, but I am totally digging it.

Check out Minx Nails, they have tons of different designs for your nails that are way cool. I don't ususally wear animal print but I think I may have to try the pink cheetah.

So take a chance and lighten up.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment