Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Remember Me


So word has quickly spread in the nyc area that rpatz is here and filming Remember Me throughout the summer. Swoon. So close yet so far. I've been to several movie sets in the past, whether invited or just came across a set, and have met some pretty cool actors but this would be the ultimate. BUT!!!! and there is a major but here. I may have a deep admiration for Robert Pattinson but I am no where near a crazy obsessed stalkerish fan. I'm not a teeny bopper in love with his Twilight character. I get it. Edward Cullen is not real. I knew who he was before the movie.

And so although I really wanted to go to the see some filming (hello I am a media major and do have some interest in films) I don't think I could ever be a part of what went on in nyc the other day. From all the gossip I've heard and read (yep I love Perez) it was absolute madness that interfered with the filming and I even saw a video of girls grabbing him by the neck. Um yes grabbing him by the neck will totally get him to instantly fall in love with you. Real cool bro.

But yeah yeah I'm sure it was totally cool for these people to get a glimpse of him (yes there is some jealousy in there) but seeing what went on kind of freaked me out. I would love to meet him but not stalk him. Anyway I saw these pics of him taken from some people on the set and laughed to myself because that day I was literally dressed the female version. (I swear I'm bipolar with the way I dress, my mom still says she can't quite say what my style categorizes as.) I was wearing a flannel shirt, grey aa tee and denim shorts (you know my uniform for summer now). Not really sure if that's a good thing hahah. But funny either way and damn does he look gorgeous. (So yes I will say thanks to those that did go to the set to get these pics...again I'll admit: Jealousy.)

Now if I run into him at a bar downtown, hey that's pure coincidence. ;-) Sorry for the rant it's been a slow few days. But I finally bought black hightop converses. So thrilled to wear them. Now for real its June and its barely mid 60's here in the city. Anyone care to explain?
xx

4 comments:

  1. i hate the girls who think hes edward, and not only that he hates them too so they need to learn to stop! haha. if i got a small glimpse of him i would be very happy though i have to say.

    cityhipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that video of the girls swarming him too! Haha it was kind of funny but it really must suck for him, poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to meeet him, but I love Edward more than him. And he is not Edward....still...
    XOXOXO
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like rob patt! aw aw aw.. he's so sexy when he's talking. i mean, i love his accent!

    xx

    ReplyDelete