Friday, July 16, 2010

you may fall, i don't mind


My first attempt at a collage. The stupid website logo stuck but whatever this is my first time being tech savvy and you know that's not saying much. These are some cab pics of my and the girls from sat night. Yea not really outfit pics but I did wear a plain black tube top and harem pants. I know I suck at outfit pics when I actually go out. I never take pics..these are not mine (thanks er!). Went shopping yesterday which I haven't done in so long since online shopping became my boyfriend. Didn't get much; just a UO sweater and an h&m BABY BLUE bandage skirt. Yup I said baby blue. It's so pretty. I'm the idiot that forgot to go to AA so another trip asap.
xx happy wknd.

5 comments:

  1. Ah, UO sweaters are the best. I bought a bag from UO yesterday - can't wait for it to arrive!

    By the way, the collage is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collage! Don't put it down. I like H&M, but there are non in Austin. I stock up when I got visit my parents in San Francisco though. I really wish TopShop would come. I will have to check out the UO sweaters. Right now I'm really into the Maxi dress because it's easy, affordable, and cute. Love you, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby blue? That makes the whole sexiness of a bondage skirt, well it just is sarcastic. Love!
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete