Monday, November 16, 2009

I Want Your Lovin'


Yay 100th post! I have to give myself a big mazol tov considering I lose interest fairly quickly with whatever I'm doing but I have grown to love blogging even though this started out as class assignment. See I am all smiles (ie: me with a big cheesy grin in the middle).

Anyway, spent most of the weekend with my sister at her place and celebrated my friend krantz 22nd birthday. Ugh I can't believe we are all reaching 22. I'm glad I'm the baby and the last one to celebrate my birthday of my friends (I'm a december baby).

I'll admit right now these pics from this night are not the most attracted considering alch may have been involved and decided to contort my face into wierd expressions and it was a monsoon outside. But I managed to stick to my all black uniform with my big faux fur and division E tee.

The best part was definitely being able to spend time with my two girls that I don't get to see that often. We met when we both were freshmen in albany and were the first three to leave after first semester because ickk that school was gross. A fun night overall. Happy birthday krantzieee!
xx

6 comments:

  1. Happy Early birthday :)
    XOXOX
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on 100 posts! you girls look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your 100th post ! Wooohooo and many more to come girl :)

    Adore these photos and it seems you had lots of fun<3 All of you look stunning here

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl, i want those too but i better keep dreamaing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so cute! Congrats on your 100th post! Here's to many, many more... :)

    xo, Becs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations I hope one day I will reach the same eventually I almost forgot that this was given by our professor lolz. But I am definitely going to keep towards writing my blog. I see it is helping people actually. All the best keep it up.

    ReplyDelete