Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dang Girl



Just bought these babies from Forever today. I'm not much of an earrings girl, well actually I usually never take out my studs but I've always loved the look of cool earrings. These look better in person because the color is more vintagey. The reason I got them is because I have my uncle's wedding coming up and am wearing a plain black dress and figured I'd switch up my look with some flashy earrings. You can't really go all out flashy with the outfit since the ceremony is taking place in a temple. I don't usually wear fake earrings because my ears get irritated that's why I stick to my gold setting diamond studs. Plus studs never go out of style. But I've been really loving the look lately with messy hair and big chain earrings. They're feminine yet still have that rockstar/biker chick edge which is absolutely me. The wedding's in two weeks (yea I have a countdown because we all should know by now that new moon will be released a day before the wedding..haha) and I will definitely post pictures. I'm hoping to meet some gorgeous single doctor at the wedding since all of my uncle's colleagues are doctors. Score! (hah just kidding..but wait kinda not kidding.)

xx

3 comments:

  1. i have my ears pierced and i have 3 freaken holes, but i dont wear earrings anymore,
    especially dangling ones, this are so awesome though!!!
    aww i want to wear them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love lvoe this pair of earrings ! And forever21 really has alot of beautiful accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's great! i love the earrings.. looking so glamorous..

    xx

    ReplyDelete