Friday, July 24, 2009

You Are My Life Now


So yesterday I was completely caught up in Comic Con 2009 for one reason only: New Moon. Sorry it's such a guilty pleasure for me at this point I can't even help it. I watched every video from the press conference and the panel and was completely satisfied with my accomplishments of the day. Rpatz left nyc (and me) behind and headed to San Diego and reunited with the entire Twilight cast and even made appearances at several theaters showing the film. Um this is the point where extreme jealousy kicks in.

Oh well, the questions were lame and overall pretty boring but anything involving him I'll clearly watch. He looked as cute as ever (no surprise) and as much as I really adore Kristen Stewart and her badass attitude I could not believe how she looked yesterday. At least try to look somewhat presentable when in front of a large crowd. (Like the Mtv Awards cute hair, cute dress cute, kicks.) I understand totally not caring when during an ordinary day (hello I'm the epitome of not caring whatsoever) but this is a major photo op. I don't know maybe that's just me. At least Ashley Greene who plays Alice Cullen looked absolutely fab in a bubblegum pink dress.

Anyway I'm totally crushing over Jules Smith New Moon collection. I've always loved her jewelry but this necklace is freaking cool. Even if it wasn't for New Moon I would have to get my hands on it, can't wait till it comes out.
xx

ps-shoutout to eSeegsss..now you have no excuse not read this. Love ya girl!!

3 comments:

  1. Heh, I'm a bit of a twilight geek too :) Ever since Kirsten Stewarts "Joan Jett" look, she seems to be generally more carefree and badass in her attitiude, but I kind of liked her old style btter. Still, cannot wait for New Moon !!!!
    Thanks for your kind comment alos.
    H
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all, but i agree with Magic Doll, i kinda preferred Kirstens not soo bad-ass stage.
    XOXOXO
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. RPatz is way hott! I agree that KStew is looking a tad messy these days even if everyone was casual in that pic. I don't really like the t-shirt knot thing.

    xo, Becs

    ReplyDelete