Saturday, August 21, 2010

i can't be saved




I'm bored. And that makes me really happy. I finally have a second to breathe and just sit in my bed and not do anything. Aka be silly with photobooth. Silly or vain? I'm not really sure. But I'm fully enjoying these moments by myself without anyone yapping in my ear. Would have been better if it were sunny outside...but this will do. Once I can pick up a new routine I'll get back into the swing of things. All I've been buying lately are books so nothing new to show. And I refuse to take any sort of picture of my outfit during the week bc that's how drained I am when I get home. Anyway....

This will surely be in my life soon. Perfect for fall. But not sure how topshop jacket sizes run...so still waiting to order. I'm too lazy to go to the store. Meh. Happy mother ******* weekend. =)
xx

5 comments:

  1. i'm glad you have time to be bored!
    i'm bored like 99% of the time now so it doesn't feel like a privilege anymore. :S
    and i still have so much to do that i'm putting off
    blahh

    that moto jacket is pretty cool.
    i don't have a single thing from topshop so i can't help you with sizing. stupid canada.

    love the camwhoring. finally a non-Asian who camwhores as much as i do haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is the outerwear version of you - glam, grunge, and bad to the bone. Love it! I've never ordered anything from Topshop either, so I'm no use in regards to sizing. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute hehe

    Check out my giveaway in my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the first photo , so cool
    and i want to get one too. i can already see you rocking this jacket!
    i miss your posts
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those lazy days are the best! Cool pics!

    ReplyDelete