Monday, September 20, 2010

addicted to them hoodrats


Yeah remember me? No? Whatever. Had to go a bit mia bc of a crazy fashion week. Had four major events. But it's ovaaaaaa! Hallemothafuckinglujah! Although that doesn't mean the work and events stop. I needed this wknd to sleep and I didn't. I'm delirious with the lack of sleep and want to crawl away and hide. Don't get me wrong my events were pretty sick and it's super cool that I was a part of them....hello taking shots with vinny chase....but I'm worn out. Soon back to normal. For now...peace out.

xx

6 comments:

  1. oh wow then you must be really exausted ,glad you had fun in all your events
    and yes back to normal to your awesome posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! You live such a phenom life - though I'm not surprised that you're exhausted!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. must've been tired !!
    take some good rest and dont get sick :)

    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS (DOT) COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. aarrghh! taking shots with Vinny Chase just did it for me..you're one damn lucky girl ;)

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a great 10 hour beauty sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete